Here are just a few moments with Eliza recently.
She got her first bubble bath. At first, she was unsure what to do. Then she started splashing and really enjoyed herself. She tried to eat the bubbles too. We will post a video later.
Below, Eliza is with her cousin Kate who came for Thanksgiving. They found a bag of rolls and it was the toy of choice for a while.
We gave Eliza some mashed potatoes to eat herself and this was the result. She seemed to like feeding herself. Of course, the spoon is all show. She doesn't really use it. She just played with everything. Lately she does not want me to feed her so I am trying to find foods that she can feed herself while still be well nurished. Good times!
Currently this is one of Eliza's favorite spots in the house. This or the stairs where she can sit. She really likes to sit on things that are her height. We are thinking of buying her a little chair she can climb on so she can have a place all her own. I just love her little look, and her cute outfit thanks to Aunt Libby and Uncle Brad!
I just gave Claire a bubble bath a few days ago too. She was so scared of the bubbles I finally just bathed her quick and let the water out. Of course as the water drained she started playing with the accumulated bubbles at the bottom of the tub. Pretty soon I was filling the tub back up for a real buble bath.
ReplyDelete