Saturday, January 15, 2011

Our Saturday

We had a very fun filled day. 

We started off reviewing the difference between quiet and loud.  I think she has it figured out!



Then we took a trip into the city to see an exhibit at the National Gallery of Art.  We really enjoyed that, and we got to see a preview of Spring (hurry up, I can't wait).

This is Eliza at one of the fountains practicing her quiet voice.

After our trip we needed lunch.  Nicholas has wanted to try the local Weenie Beenie for a long time, so I gave in.  It wasn't bad....


 Nick was more excited than I was!


 When we got home Eliza took a nap which gave me a second to finish the skirt I have been working on.  She got to try it on when she woke up.  SO CUTE!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment