Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I will admit it....I'm terrified!

I am terrified of having a girl!  Especially a beautiful little girl.  One who already knows how to get what she wants from anyone, who flirts with all the older boys, who is a tom-boy but still beautiful.  One who is full of emotion at age 2  - what will 13 bring...YIKES! 

Here are a few pictures from today (another Fancy Nancy book after her nap so we had to do the wings again!).  I took these in about a 10 minute period.  Just look at the range of emotion I got in that short time!


Sassy Z

Observant/Shy Z


Pensive Z 

Flirty Z (those are the neighborhood boys who are so nice to play with her) 


Happy Z (my personal favorite!!!  Look at those dimples.  She breaks my heart!) 

Really Happy Z

Mischevious Z

Silly Z 

Annoyed Z 

All Done Z 


2 comments:

  1. I have loved all these recent posts. Eliza is nothing short of darling. I love how you have captured her personality on camera. You must be a good photographer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are spectacular (that's a fancy word for great-we love those books around here too!) I can't believe how big (and beautiful) she is now! Great post!

    ReplyDelete