I lost my point and shoot camera but finally found it. Here are some random pictures that were on it.
I have never understood this but she has always tried to fit herself into tiny spaces. I'm thinking I should enroll her in contortionist school!
In a new Dora shirt from Grandma Empey. She loves Dora!
The other day I had to run an errand that was near the temple. I thought I should swing by the temple and let Eliza take a look. As soon as we came around the corner she said "Church"! I was really excited. We walked around and I told her about temples. She hates it when I photograph her (ugh) so I finally put the camera away after futily chasing her trying to get her to look at me for a picture. We enjoyed walking in the grass and touching the doors (it was closed).
This is Eliza's first corn on the cob. I had cut some off for her but she saw us eating it and wanted to eat like the big people.
This is McKay. He is Eliza's little playmate. He comes over each week and she goes over to his house. They play really well together and when they see eachother at church they holler at each other across the chapel. Lovely.
I got to babysit my good friend's little girl, Leah the other day. When Eliza woke up from her nap she was so excited to have a baby in the house. She brough her blankets and toys and gave her a pacifier. Such a big helper.
This is Leah again. Katie and Jeff stayed with us for a night before they moved away. I hate it when friends move. We are going to miss you baby Leah! Oh, and you too Jeff and Katie!
No comments:
Post a Comment