Friday, September 2, 2011

Keeping up with the Theme

I couldn't help it.  It really just happened.  We had been playing at a park and I gave Eliza an ice cream cone for being so good and not having any potty accidents.  She got all sticky so she needed a bath.  After her bath she said she needed to dance so I asked if she wanted to wear her new ballet dress.  She said she did.  She looked so cute so I had to grab my camera.  And it turned into a full blown session.  This time Eliza worked really well with me (she usually runs from the camera, but this time she did what I asked and a little more!)

I know I said I wasn't going to continue with the bookcase theme after last year's pictures.  But I lied.  So here are her 3rd year pictures (a little early).




1 comment:

  1. Not only do I openly covet your bookcases and the way you have decorated them, but these pictures are fabulous! Eliza looks so darling and so big. Im wishing we still lived close!

    ReplyDelete