Thursday, July 16, 2009



Here, Eliza eating a pear through a net. She has eaten a lot of fruits like this but this is the first time she has held it herself! It makes me very happy, that way I can have my hands free!























This is an expression I just happened to capture as she looked up from playing with my phone. I can just see her giving this same expression as a teenager! Yikes.


Nick is in front of Charm City Cakes, as in the Ace of Cakes from the Food Network. We were in Baltimore so we thought we had to stop by and get a picture.




Here Eliza shows off her chubby tummy!
Eliza is reading a book here. She has a favorite book (not pictured) that is a soft cover made out of colorful cloth and makes noise. She plays with it for hours and prefers it to all of her other toys. I guess she really is an Empey with an affinity for books! Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment