In this video Eliza is being very stubborn. She has learned to shut her lips tight whenever it is time to eat. In this video she was crying (as you can see from the tears in her eyes) two seconds earlier because it wasn't coming fast enough as I made it but as soon as I put the spoon up, she closed her mouth. It is all about control and she has the upper hand, I am afraid! However, she did end up eating the whole bowl of oatmeal so I guess I won?!
A few more things she is doing: She has discovered our hands and loves to try to grab them whenever she can. If she gets them, she thinks it is super funny. Right now as I type this, she is grabbing my hands and giggling! So cute.
She has started rolling over in her sleep and ending up on her tummy, which does not make her happy. She likes to sleep on her side at night now that she is not swaddled.
She finds loud noises funny. If something drops or makes a crinkling sound she laughs. I love that she chooses laughter and hardly cries at all.
She is also standing up on her own when she is in our lap sitting, she will suddenly just pop up! Of course she can't balance and ends up sitting right back down or toppling forward. She is like a jack-in-the-box.
No comments:
Post a Comment