Eliza started climbing the stairs the other day, which has increased my nervousness! I can't just be downstairs with her now because she can go upstairs without me. I am trying to teach her to go down the stairs backward but she is more interested just going up. This video is of her the first day I saw her climbing up the stairs more than just standing at the base. It made me really nervous to have the camera up and not be right next to her so I didn't let her go all the way up, but she can.
Yesterday she climbed all the way to the main floor from the basement with me right behind her. When she got there she looked around with a look as if to say "Oh, so that's how you get here!" She was so proud of herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(68)
-
▼
October
(16)
- Halloween
- A few other activities
- A Few more Photos
- Fall Photo Shoot
- Happy Birthday! A little early...
- Folding the Clothes
- Way to Start the Day
- Climbing the Stairs
- The Big Bite
- Z Tongue
- Eliza and the Dishwasher
- And a few more Videos
- Z Fashionista
- The Little Pickle
- Some Fun Videos
- Visiting the Grandparents
-
▼
October
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment