Monday, October 5, 2009

Visiting the Grandparents

I spent a week in SLC to visit my parents. My mom had met Eliza when she first came to us at 3 months old. Dad had not met her yet. When I arrived dad took Eliza and she took one look at him and cuddled right into him. She gave him a big smile and hug like she already knew him! It was so cute. She knows how to work those men over because he was smitten! Every time grandma or grandpa came into the room she smiled so big she sometimes fell over! It was like she already knew them and just felt comfortable there.

Here are some pictures of our time there (my camera battery was close to dying so I did not get as many pictures as I would have liked).

This is Eliza with her cousin Eli.
Grandpa and Grandma Sheneman with Eliza on Temple Square.
Me and Z in front of the SLC Temple and the Christus.
Here Eliza is in Grandpa's office. I will post a video later of her trying to feed him the candy bar in her hands.
Granda shows Eliza his office view. I think she was impressed!
Eliza playing it cool with Grandma and Grandpa Sheneman in front of the temple.
Z in front of the Christus. She is so precious.
We miss you already. Thanks for such a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment