Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Moments I Cherish

Eliza is just so cute!  Everything she does is adorable and noteworthy, certainly I find them blogworthy.  Here are some recent random cute moments that I cherish.  I think I cherish them because I know what was going on that day, I know her mood, I know mine, and I know that I took a moment to stop and be with her and enjoy what she was doing, even if it interupted something else I was doing.  It was worth it and I cherish every minute that I take with her.

I cherish every smile, every laugh and giggle, every hug, every attempt at a new word, every helping hand, every sassy attitude, every game of hide and seek, every discovery, every growl, grrr, and groan, every stubborn tantrum, every quiet moment, every dance move, and especially every day I have with Eliza. 

So I guess I owe a huge thank you to Nicholas for being a great provider and working so hard and so well to allow Eliza and I to be together everyday.  We love you.  We cherish every moment you are home with us and we get to play and laugh together.  It feels best when we are all together.  Especially when Eliza grabs us both around the neck and brings us close so we can sing to her before bedtime.


Here are some of those cherished moments that I grabbed the camera and tried to capture what was going on so I wouldn't forget it.

This is Eliza feeding Stinky and Sassy.  She got her sippy cup and lined them both up on the stairs and started to feed them.  The whole time she was smacking her lips making drinking sounds!

Now it's Sassy's turn.

Some for Eliza too! 

This picture is taken by Eliza.  She decided to play with my camera and I showed her how to press the button and look at the monitor on the back.  I helped a bit, the other pictures were pretty out of focus, but she has a great eye!  I just need to help her with her technical skills!  But she was really excited to see each image appear on the back of the camera.

She is so cute when she is left to play on her own.  This was the first time she put Stinky and Sassy at the table.  After she got them arranged she realized she didn't have a chair for herself.  So I ran downstairs and grabbed another.  That made her really happy!  I just wonder what was going on in her head as she sat them at the table, what was she making them do?


Eliza is such a little helper.  She was vacuuming with her little vacuum but that wasn't enough for her so I let her help for real.  She did a great job.


There are days Eliza plays really well on her own and I can get things done around the house. Some days she never leaves my side. This was one of those days that she literaly was under my feet the entire day. I had a lot to do, the house was a mess, I needed to make dinner, and Eliza wanted to be right there with me. I could feel myself getting frustrated as I was just trying to walk to the living room with this little monster attached, until I looked down and saw that face. My heart melted. I LOVE HER! I hope she always wants to be with me. I never want her to feel like she is in my way. I'm glad I took this picture to remind me what a joy she is and that I am happy she wants to be next to me.
 

Now for some potty humor...
Just some privacy please!  That was what I tried to tell her as I just needed to use the bathroom.  She brought in her reading material and took a seat and made herself comfortable.

When Eliza was sick I bought some fruit pops for her.  She didn't want them then but the other day I opened the freezer for something else and she saw the box and made little popping noises with her lips.  So I gave her one (or two).  I wish I would have gotten a better video of the noises she was making.  It was cute.

Look at those blue eyes. What a beauty!



She is a sucker for any of the car rides at any store we go to.  Look how happy she is!  She also loves riding in the grocery carts that look like cars for kids.  People laugh when they see her because she sings and squeels the whole time.

Eliza is really into dinsaurs lately.  She brings us her stegasaurus and makes growling noises, she has a dinosaur book she brings to anyone who comes over, and sometimes she starts growling and sneaking towards us like a dinosaur.  I love the way she plays!
  Lizasaurus:


1 comment: