Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Happy Birthday (???)
On Saturday I had a photo shoot that took us into DC so Nicholas and Eliza came with me. They went into one of the museums while I did my session. Eliza saw someone with a balloon and just had to have one. So we promised her that when she got home we would get her a balloon (we had some left over balloons and helium from her party).
What it turned into was a full blown birthday party! For some reason the balloons had to be tied to our heads (each of us got a turn to have it be our birthday). And then Eliza would sing "Happy Day, happy day" to each of us with the cutest expression on her face. Then she put the ribbon under the pillow and made us "open" presents.
Here it is Daddy's turn to be the birthday boy. He was overcome with emotion. Actually, he is laughing so hard he can hardly breathe!
Then it was my turn. I like my present best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment