Here is Eliza as a style guru. This is a new coat from Grandma Empey. Eliza loves it. She calls it her "soft coat". Getting ready for school one day Eliza found her Disney hat and had to wear it. Add that to her coat and her sunglasses and this is one stylish lady. And I love her "smile". Usually if I tell her to smile, she opens her mouth as wide as she can. Silly girl!
For Valentines I decided to try my hand at a Red Velvet cake...yes, from scratch. It turned out ok. I have a lot of respect for cake decorators. I am not one! But it was fun to do and tasted great.
This is Valentine's Day. I don't know what happened at school but when we got home Eliza was a wreck. She wouldn't eat and wouldn't stop crying. This went on for a good 2 hours. I finally forced her to go to sleep but she woke up a few minutes later. I put her on the couch in hopes of being able to finish making my cake. I found her like this a few minutes later. Tuckered out I guess.



No comments:
Post a Comment