Lately Eliza has decided to do things herself. For example, she likes to hold her own spoon when eating. If she finds a bow, she tries to put it in her hair. She saw me putting blush on the other day and reached up her little hands, so I handed her the brush and she acted like she was putting on blush. She also likes to try to brush her own hair.
This morning she fell asleep in the car on our way back from dropping Nicholas off. She never transfers from the car to the house and stays asleep, but for some reason this morning she did. She stayed asleep against my chest for about 20 minutes. (I loved every second!) She had her coat on and that made her pretty warm and sweaty. So her hair was a mess when she woke up. I got her brush out but she decided she needed to use it herself. So cute!
wild woman!!!
ReplyDelete