Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Phone

I was surprised the other day when Eliza took my cell phone and started to pretend to talk as she held it up to her ear. She has always wanted to play with the phone, but usually just to push buttons and throw it. I guess she has observed it enough times that she finally decided she needed to get in on the action too! I tried to get a few pictures, but she walks when she talks and it was hard to get (I suppose she learned that by watching me too!) So hear is what I could capture:

You can' t see the phone becuase she doesn't quite get that you hold it to your ear when you talk.

There she goes!


Was Uuuup? Is this what she thinks I look like when I am on the phone??




No comments:

Post a Comment