Just to finish up this random week, here are two more random things.
First, this is a cute video of Eliza running down the hill next to our house. I meant to post it earlier but forgot. She is getting so brave and loves to push herself. For example, she has discovered jumping down the stairs when Nicholas is right there to catch her. The problem is she sometimes does it when we are not ready. We have always caught her, but sometimes just barely!
One funny story from today, Eliza has learned that we like to eat too and that she can feed us her snacks and we will eat them out of her hand. Like most kids, Eliza thinks this is pretty funny. Today she was feeding me a rice crispy treat and I was making loud chomping noises. She was laughing pretty hard until I accidently chomped on her poor little finger! I felt horrible. She stopped feeding me for a while, but later she gave me some goldfish. All better!
Here is a picture of another thing I sewed for Eliza. I LOVE THIS MATERIAL! It is so summery and I think Eliza looks so good in yellow. It also reminds me of something that my mother made me when I was little. I have a memory of a little jumper with pears on it that I loved to wear. I have enough of this material to make a jumper as well. That will be my next project!
Oh I seriously love that material! And the finger chomping story. :)
ReplyDelete