Monday, May 10, 2010

Ouchie

We have had a few accidents the last couple of days.  It started first with falling off her little chair and biting her tongue.  That is the first time we have seen blood coming from Eliza.  She was pretty brave and Nicholas and I were surprisingly calm. 

Next, she was outside running and had a little fall and scraped her knee.  Nicholas didn't notice she was bleeding because she just jumped up and kept going.  When we put her in the car I noticed she had scraped her knee and I put a band aid on it.  She was facinated with the band aid.  This morning when I was changing her clothes she jumped up (as usual) and ran away.  Then she stopped and remembered she had an ouchie and needed to figure it all out.  Even when I finally got her dressed she pulled on her pant leg until I pulled it up so she could look at it.  Very inquisitive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment