We went down to North Carolina for my brother, Damon's, graduation. We got to spend a little time at the beach for Eliza's first ocean experience. She loved it!
Here she is with Grandma Sheneman.
Dad took her into the water first.
She was laughing and kicking up her legs everytime the waves crashed against her.
See how she keeps looking out at the water. She wouldn't keep her eyes off it. Just like me the first time I swam in the ocean. Of course I was 30...
Little model. I just can't help but take pictures of her. She is so precious. The one in the middle of this arrangement is my all time favorite picture of her. I think it shows her sassiness!
Dad ventured out a little further with Eliza. She clung on pretty tight.
After a few salty waves in the face, it was time to come back in.
But she kept leading me out for a little more. Each time the waves came crashing in, she would run away. Then turn around and come back. It was so classicly cute!
Eliza's cousins started feeding the seagulls. They swarmed! Eliza didn't realize that the reason they were staring back at her was because she was holding a treat for them.
They all waited in anticipation but Eliza eventually ate the cracker. Sorry seagulls.
We had a great time and can't wait to take her back to the beach!



No comments:
Post a Comment