Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12 Days of Christmas

This year Nicholas and I have decided to have 12 days of Christmas Experiences.  Tonight was our first.  Since he and Eliza are not feeling well, we kept it pretty simple.  We were going to go get hot chocolate in Del Rey, but stayed in and had hot cocoa and read a Christmas story instead.  I am going to try to take pictures of every event we do.  Here is our first night.



Eliza was really interested in the fact that I set the camera up on the shelf and it took a picture all by itself.  After our picture (above) was taken, she took the camera and set it up where I had it but started taking pictures of the nativity.  Here are some of her pictures (the only ones without her fingers in front!)

I asked her if she wanted a picture of her dinosaur.  She said "ya ya" so I helped with this one, even though she didn't want me to help.  As soon as she saw the picture on the back of the camera she giggled.

11 more days until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment