Friday, December 17, 2010

On the Fifth Day of Christmas

One of the things I love about Nick's job is that he gets every other Friday off.  Today was his day off, so we spent the whole day together!

As we were getting ready to go out, we noticed that Eliza was no longer upstairs with us.  I walked down the stairs to see what she was up to and quickly called Nicholas over to see.  Eliza sat at the table and was systematically pulling off all of the M&Ms from our gingerbread man and eating them for breakfast.

"What?"


For our Fifth Day of Christmas Experiences we went to the National Cathedral to see the Creche Exhibit. 


 This one was my favorite of the day.  I liked the rough wood.  It was made here in the US.

This was one of the more unique ones we saw.  It is also from the US.  It is made out of nails and scrap metal.

We both really liked this one, but I can't remember what country it is from.



1 comment:

  1. it was so wonderful to talk with you yesterday. i feel like i need a weekly dose of mpempey to be okay :) i love the "what" picture. z's little expressions crack me up!

    ReplyDelete