Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Huntley Meadows. Just Z and Me.






When Dad and Grandpa went to NYC for the weekend, Eliza and I had to get out and play.  So we went to one of our favorite spots:  Huntley Meadows.  I thought of going there because in the morning as we were eating breakfast a few birds landed on a tree outside.  I didn't even notice but one of them let out a little tune and Eliza perked up and put her hand to her ear and asked "what's that?"  So I showed her the birds and she was really excited. I thought she would like to go "bird watching" at Huntley Meadows. 

We saw geese and ducks and a few other birds.  But Eliza found a horse.  Which she rode as fast as she could.  She knew to say "giddy up" to the horse to make him run.  She named the horse Mack and then let him go back into the wild before we got in the car.  He was a good horse.  Sort of scrawny and twig-like, but a good horse!



No comments:

Post a Comment