It's always hard to have company leave. It's been fun having my parents here. We always run so much and wear ourselves out, but it's worth it. Eliza gets a bit crazy with no nap but she was really good for the most part. And she loved getting out and seeing the sites again.
Here we are in front of Great Falls.
While we were going to the art museums Eliza saw the carousel and really wanted a ride so I took her over. She was especially excited to see "dragon Rufus" and had to ride him. We were lucky to be the only ones on the entire ride so she had her choice. On the way across the lawn she was running faster than me so I kept saying "wait" and she would stop jut long enough for me to catch up, then run off again until I said "wait". Love her.
Here is my little piece of art. This was all her pose!
On Sunday she was especially sweet. I think we wore her out really well on Saturday and then she slept well and even took a nap before church (that NEVER happens) so after church she was a little angel. Here she is sitting quietly painting. Then all of a sudden I hear her moving things in the kitchen while I am trying to get dinner ready. I look behind me and she has started shucking the corn. My little helper!








No comments:
Post a Comment