Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Overload

I have overloaded myself with crazy projects. The bathroom, the deck, and Eliza's room.  I will post pictures when I am finally done...3 years from now.  But the deck is sanded and ready for staining, the bathroom is painted and just needs the hardware hung.  Eliza's room....painted.  But no furniture.  Poor girl is sleeping in the guest room.

So with that said, I have not had much time for anything else.  Poor Eliza I am sure feels like her mom has gone crazy.  I know I think that.  And so does Nicholas.  And it is kinda true. 

But here are some cute pictures of Eliza anyway.  Nothing much.

"My favorite! Olives"  Lunch really is sometimes olives and pickles.  What a good mom! 




This is why my house is never clean.  When Eliza is left alone to play this is what happens.  She gathers the most random assortment of things.  Picking up is like a scavenger hunt...except opposite.  I get to find where to put it back.  And there are always little piles around the house where she has been gathering things.  Nicholas and I both wonder what she has in mind when she makes these piles.  But she is creative!  Lately she has decided to tie things together with her jump rope. This makes it even more fun to clean up as I have to untangle stuffed animals from her jump rope tied to a chair.  Strange little girl!  Love her. 

3 comments:

  1. Is that her stroller? Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Z. She cracks me up. I want to see your projects...or help with them! Mostly we just want to see you guys again soon. You won't believe how big (and opinionated) Leah has gotten. I'm sure she and Liza would still have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've rearranged! Can't wait to see your project pictures :) Love that silly Z. That picture remindes me when my mom would put olives on her fingers and chase me around the house!

    ReplyDelete